Slated for Perfection
From the sweep of a Victorian frame to the symmetry of a Colonial gable, the preservation of timeless architecture accented by steeply pitched roofs is a hallmark of the Carriage House® luxury shingle.
Carriage House has been painstakingly designed to evoke the unique hand-crafted look that is at home with our heritage. And the level of protection provided by Carriage House’s super heavyweight construction makes for a perfect pitch.
Carriage House Shingles Brochure
Hand-crafted scalloped cut that mimics
• Dynamic color options
protection against algae
• Superior resistance to fire and high winds
- Four-layer coverage when applied
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for GrandManor®. See CertainTeed’s Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110-mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.
Ready to talk about Certainteed Carriage House Shingles? Simply fill out our brief estimate request form or call us today.
Serving Wakefield Qc, Chelsea Qc, Gatineau Qc, Ottawa On, & Surrounding Regions